I was excited to learn about a new clothing line developed by Sarah Jessica Parker where nothing is over $20.00. I read about it in the Oprah Magazine, and heck, I'm always up for a good bargain.
It's found exclusively in Steve and Barry stores. We visited one today. I spent $40 and walked away with a shirt, a pair of shoes, a purse, and a pair of sunglasses. Not bad. Check it out.
3 comments:
There is a Steve and Berry's not far from here that I've been thinking of stopping by to look...now I have more of a reason!
Good for you.
I haven't heard about that store.
Do they have things to suit an old grandma?
My closet is so full of clothes. I finally bought one of those vinyl wardrobes at the Container Store.
It really helped me by putting winter things in it.
Gotta go.
Love, Grandma.
Hello,
I am Traci's grandmother.
I clicked on the small icon, just to see what it was.
You sound like a very interesting person.
Have a great day.
Ginny Smith.
Post a Comment